Sunday, August 23, 2015

Ride of Life...

Life is an adventurous ride and I am sure that we can fill that blank with many words. There were some moments in life when I felt that, there cannot be anything more worse than this. Like feeling very low about something and thinking that I have seen it all…But now I wonder, Did I? Perhaps no. It’s just that I haven’t seen something like that happen to me..or I have never imagined it would be me. But, there are people who are victims of misfortune in every walk of life or have seen more miserable things that life has thrown their way…and it’s only when you hear their stories you begin to realize how fortunate you are to have what you have….It’s important to stop complaining and start living…May be this ride is only as happy as you can make it and enjoying every moment with contentment is the key to that happiness. Definitely there are hard winds of sorrow but without contented happiness  there is always a deep abyss that nothing can fill.

I have read some where that “Life is what happens to you while you are busy planning other things” and it’s so true…We are so busy running with our lives that we often forget that this moment is lost forever…either you live it or lose it….

No comments:

Post a Comment